Johnson Elementary Parent Teacher Organization
Sign Up for PTO Emails
Everyone Must Re-subscribeThe dog ate the old server.
Sign up to get weekly PTO emails about Johnson community events, fundraising, and more!
Mark Your Calendar
Wed, 10/9: NO SCHOOL - Yom Kippur (no school)
Mon, 10/14: NO SCHOOL - Columbus Day (no school)
Wed, 10/16: Early Release (movie)
Sat, 10/19, 12-3p: Fall Fun Fair
Sun, 10/20, 2-5p: Tilly's Pumpkin Festival
Wed, 11/6: EARLY RELEASE
Wed, 11/6, 7-8p: PTO Parent Meetup
Mon, 11/11: NO SCHOOL - Veteran's Day
Hear Ye Hear Ye
Fall Fun Fair
Sat., 10/19, 12-3p @ Johnson School
Inflatable obstacle course, games with prizes, face painting and tattoos, frisbee golf, trivia, pumpkin scavenger hunt and more!
Food and drinks available to purchase.
Cakes don't walk themselves. Volunteer!
- Help organize the festivities
- Assist at tables
- Bake cakes for the famously fun Cake Walk
- 3rd/4th graders and alumni especially appreciated!
Sign up to help in any way.
19th Annual Pumpkins for Our Schools Festival
Tue., 10/20, 2-5p, Tilly and Salvy's Bacon Street Farm, 100 Bacon St
- Free Admission
- Proceeds from pumpkin sales donated to the Natick school of your choice
- Face painting, live music, moon bounces, beer & wine tasting, and more!
Natick Education Foundation Apple Pi Run
Sun., 11/3, 9a-12p, Natick HS Track
Lace up your sneakers and join the Natick Education Foundation for this fun family event! All Natick elementary school students (K -4) are invited to participate in races, field day events, and other fun activities.
- Separate running events for each grade
- Fun games and activities in between races
- Money raised will go back to the schools through Natick Education Foundation grants and program funding
Panera Fundraising Night
Tue., 11/5, 4-8p, Panera Bread, 841 Worcester St (9/27 intersection)
Panera will donate a percentage of all purchases toward Johnson PTO.
- In person: Show this flyer when checking out
- Online Orders: Use the code “PRFUND”
- Questions? Contact Julie Benitez
What did mama bread say to her kids?
It’s way past your breadtime!
Do you need to be reimbursed for PTO expenses?
Complete online reimbursement request.
Submit the associated receipt/ invoice or bill via email to firstname.lastname@example.org in any digital format -- PDF or image file.
Reimbursement can take up to a week.
Submit questions to email@example.com or directly to the Treasurer.