Johnson Elementary Parent Teacher Organization
Sign Up for PTO Emails
Everyone Must Re-subscribeThe dog ate the old server.
Sign up to get weekly PTO emails about Johnson community events, fundraising, and more!
Mark Your Calendar
Mon, 11/11: NO SCHOOL - Veteran's Day
Wed, 11/13: EARLY RELEASE (movie)
Wed, 11/27: EARLY RELEASE (no movie)
Thu .11/28 & Fri, 11/29: NO SCHOOL - Thanksgiving
Wed, 12/4: EARLY RELEASE (no movie)
Sat., 12/7: Holiday Bazaar, 9-12
Hear Ye Hear Ye
Purchase from smile.amazon.com & Support Johnson PTO
Support The Johnson School PTO Inc at no extra cost when you shop at smile.amazon.com.
- Sign in to smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser
- From your desktop, go to Your Account from the navigation at the top of any page, and then select the option to Change your Charity. Or, from your mobile browser, select Change your Charity from the options at the bottom of the page
- Search for and select The Johnson School PTO Inc
Or use this link: smile.amazon.com/ch/04-3167709
To support this charity always shop at smile.amazon.com - create a bookmark in your browser!
Sat, 12/7, 9am-12pm
- Crafts for kids to make & purchase, cookie decorating, a bake sale, coffee & hot chocolate to purchase, class raffle baskets, and a fun family photography studio
- Holiday Bazaar tickets will be available for purchase at the door ($1 per activity ticket/$1 per class basket raffle ticket)
Crafty Jaguars Wanted
Contribute handmade crafts include,
- Ornaments, hand-knit/crocheted items, fabric crafts, or anything else
- Contact Cindy Spurling
Bakers & Volunteers Needed
- Set-up, decorating, craft tables, bake sale tables, raffle sales and clean-up
- Make baked goods for the bake sale
- We love our Alumni volunteers!!!
Do you need to be reimbursed for PTO expenses?
Complete online reimbursement request.
Submit the associated receipt/ invoice or bill via email to firstname.lastname@example.org in any digital format -- PDF or image file.
Reimbursement can take up to a week.
Submit questions to email@example.com or directly to the Treasurer.